FULL TIME & PART TIME MAKEUP ARTIST, SUPERVISOR AND SALES ADVISOR ROLES AVAILABLE
UPBELLE are currently recruiting for hands on and results driven individuals. You will have the opportunity to be part of an internationally recognised cosmetic company in its first ever UK store along with its European presence spanning across 4 countries.
We are now recruiting for full time and part time sales advisor, managers and makeup artists to work in our glamorous, first ever UK store in the Millgate Shopping Centre in Bury
As a representative of this brand you will provide a first class retail service and will promote sales. You will advise customers and share your product knowledge. You will work on the shop floor and you must be of smart appearance. You must have a keen interest in perfumes and cosmetics.
You must be available for flexible shifts Monday to Sunday with a day off in the week.
As a successful sales advisor duties are as follows:
* Dealing with customers on the shop floor
* Working towards set sales targets
* Distributing testers and attracting new business
* Logging stock
* Ordering new stock
* General administrative tasks.
* Running regular sales promotion events
The successful managers/supervisors will hold:
* Previous retail experience
* Used to working to sales targets
* Exceptional Customer Service
* Flair for Fashion and Beauty
* Great attention to detail
* Friendly and outgoing personality
Working Hours: Monday to Saturday 9am – 6pm
Sunday 11am - 5pm
Apply now – FULL TIME & PART TIME VACANCIES AVAILABLE.
Please send you CV and any relevant experience such as face charts to email@example.com
UPBELLE positively welcomes applications from candidates, no matter what their age, gender, ethnicity, or lifestyle.